Read what people think about Blacklight Blue by Peter May, and write your own review.

Blacklight Blue

Genre: Mysteries

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Blacklight Blue

Josephine (08/27/08)

Impossible to put down
I've never read any of Peter May's books before, but I certainly will now. This book, the 3rd installment of a series, has non-stop action, good character development (unlike many that are only action oriented), an exotic locale (Europe), and a complicated but nonetheless comprehensible plot. I love stories where the past comes to bear on the present (Ross MacDonald was the first author I read that did this), and this aspect is fully realized in this novel. I would certainly recommend this book to anyone who likes a good mystery well told.
Barbara (08/26/08)

Blacklight Blue
I read this mystery in one sitting and found it very entertaining and well-written. The action is virtually non-stop and the hunt for the killer is quite heart-stopping. The plot itself is complex, covering more than 20 years, but May's writing is good enough that it all makes sense. This is a truly good thriller that is well-written and a pleasure to read. This book would appeal to anyone who likes mysteries or thrillers that are well-written, complex and set in foreign locales. I look forward to more of the Enzo Files.

• Book Jacket: The Amber Shadows
    The Amber Shadows
    by Lucy Ribchester
    The Amber Shadows sweeps readers into the realm of World War II-era Britain where Honor "Honey" ...
  • Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E