MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about Shift by Jennifer Bradbury, and write your own review.

Shift

• Published in USA  May 2008

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Shift

Jacob (10/26/10)

Shift by Jennifer Bradbury
It was an awesome book!!! I never was able to put it down until the end. You should read it too!
Jake (10/14/10)

Shift
I'm about 60 pages into the book so far. I'm in high school so its easily relate-able. I like how the book is going, Although a friend gave away the ending because apparently the ending is obvious with no twists. A little disappointing but still worth reading till the end I think.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday