Read what people think about Shift by Jennifer Bradbury, and write your own review.

Shift by Jennifer Bradbury

• Published in USA  May 2008

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Shift

Jacob (10/26/10)

Shift by Jennifer Bradbury
It was an awesome book!!! I never was able to put it down until the end. You should read it too!
Jake (10/14/10)

Shift
I'm about 60 pages into the book so far. I'm in high school so its easily relate-able. I like how the book is going, Although a friend gave away the ending because apparently the ending is obvious with no twists. A little disappointing but still worth reading till the end I think.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

He has only half learned the art of reading who has not added to it the more refined art of skipping and skimming.

O My D B