Read what people think about Shift by Jennifer Bradbury, and write your own review.

Shift by Jennifer Bradbury

• Published in USA  May 2008

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Shift

Jacob (10/26/10)

Shift by Jennifer Bradbury
It was an awesome book!!! I never was able to put it down until the end. You should read it too!
Jake (10/14/10)

Shift
I'm about 60 pages into the book so far. I'm in high school so its easily relate-able. I like how the book is going, Although a friend gave away the ending because apparently the ending is obvious with no twists. A little disappointing but still worth reading till the end I think.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting without being aware that it is counting

K Your F C