Read what people think about Shift by Jennifer Bradbury, and write your own review.

Shift by Jennifer Bradbury X
Shift by Jennifer Bradbury

• Published in USA  May 2008

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Shift

Jacob

Shift by Jennifer Bradbury
It was an awesome book!!! I never was able to put it down until the end. You should read it too!
Jake

Shift
I'm about 60 pages into the book so far. I'm in high school so its easily relate-able. I like how the book is going, Although a friend gave away the ending because apparently the ending is obvious with no twists. A little disappointing but still worth reading till the end I think.

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Other People's Houses