Read what people think about The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer, and write your own review.

The Dead and the Gone

by Susan Beth Pfeffer

The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Dead and the Gone

mizz awesum!

this book:
I believe that this book was........AMAZING IN MANY WAYS! Just the action in the story gets me biting my nails. you have to read it to believe it....trust me.
Jade

BEST BOOK EVER!!!
OMG! I LOVE THIS BOOK! I read this before I read Life as We Knew it but I read that shortly after. THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD! I couldn't put it down! Page after page I felt the drama, suspense, and fear! I actually cried at the end. Oh my god its such a good book! Some people can relate to them because they are just your average kids. A very well written book to sum it up. I LOVE it! This is my favorite series and I really want to buy the 3rd book! If you LOVE sci-fi, drama, adventure, suspense and tragedy, you will just fall in love with this book. I wasn't too crazy about sci-fi but this is my favorite book by far!!!
Elias Martinez

The Amazing And The Enthralling
This book had my eyes stuck to it for about 2 days straight. I teared up, I got all tensed up, I thoroughly enjoyed this book,cover to cover.
Haydee Karime Ruiz

"the dead & the gone" an Astonishing Book
Life for Alex Morales has changed forever, an asteroid has collapsed with the moon and knocking it closer to earth. At the same time it has altered the Earths climate. From Tsunami's to hurricanes and Quake's.

Every, time I turned the page I urged to know what was going to happen next. As I sat in my living room I actually cried from time to time, the tears just couldn't stop.

I thought that the characterization of the characters was very essential to the story because they where the whole story. The characters created the story. I could really feel what they felt, well sort of.

That's how good this book was and is.

OK, I have never really liked to read much, but when I picked up this book I said" wow nice cover. Let's just say that it got me interested in reading ALL OVER AGAIN.

Does the book have a sequel or what? Now that would be cool

THIS BOOK WAS FACINATING
Savannah

The dead and the gone
The best book I've ever read! Now even grittier, than before. Very hopeful, and brutal. You will want to read this in one sitting. You will cry, and bite your nails. I could have gone with the first person though. It will make you thankful, but wonder if this could actually happen to you. The way Pfeffer writes makes you able to put your self into any character's shoes. Loved every minute of it.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers