Read what people think about Smiles to Go by Jerry Spinelli, and write your own review.

Smiles to Go

by Jerry Spinelli

Smiles to Go

• Published in USA  Apr 2008

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Smiles to Go

katlin (01/12/11)

smiles to go
This book was so good. I love tabby, she's just like my little sister. She's sweet but a devil at the same time.!!! But is very cool too. He's like one of my guy friends I have and my sister is like my best friend.
Tiff 33 (08/28/10)

Smiles 2 Go
Horribly....... GOOD! I love this book and Jerry Spinelli, he's like the best author ever!! And I especially love EGGS! BEST BOOK EVER!
seth merritt (03/24/10)

smiles to go
This book was a very good book. I think the best advice for reading this book is reading between the lines of this story because it is mainly about Will and his sister Tabby.
Bob (02/04/10)

by Yaa Gyasi
  • Book Jacket: When Breath Becomes Air
    When Breath Becomes Air
    by Paul Kalanithi

Books are the carriers of civilization

The Big Holiday Wordplay: