Read what people think about Ready or Not by Meg Cabot, and write your own review.

Ready or Not

• Published in USA  Jul 2005

There is 1 reader review for Ready or Not

bookreader13

Okay
This book has an okay story line. The part about sex at camp David and Sam's talks with her sister about it was very inappropriate especially for the ages the book shows. A twelve year old should never read this nor should anyone under 15. The book was ruined with all of the inappropriate things. It could have been a great book but my opinion is that premarital to sex is not okay. Do not buy this book!

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers