Read what people think about Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling, and write your own review.

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

Mindi

Wonderful Book
This book was wonderful. I loved it I hated how it ended. But over all it was a very good book
Makayla James

Harry plopper
Was freaking amazing I have never read a better book. I think there should be a few more books in the series, but with more action and adventure.This author has amazed me once again I hope she will continue writing into his older years.Harry Potter RULES!!!!
Rina

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
I loved it. J.K Rowling has done it again. Any one who liked the first five books will adore this one it made me happy sad and funny all the while I was reading it.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers