Read what people think about The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan, and write your own review.

The Battle of the Labyrinth

Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 4

by Rick Riordan

The Battle of the Labyrinth

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Battle of the Labyrinth

Derek Buckner (12/03/14)

This is a great book to be entertained while reading and gain some knowledge about Greek Mythology. It is easy to read and has a lot of sarcasm (which I love) and is very intense when it needs to be. This book can be for almost all ages to read so that the whole family can enjoy it. I highly recommend reading the Percy Jackson series, you will not be disappointed. When I finish one book I look for the next one as fast as I can to continue reading about Percy and his adventures. This series of books has been my favorite by far to read and it always has me coming back for more!
J-Unit Records (12/05/13)

House of hades is Awesome!
I bought this book when it first came out and I read about the first 3 chapters before realizing I had to go to class! this book is one of my favorites. I think that the author does a wonderful job at using different point of views as the book goes on. every chapter is a different person in the group of these heroes. I think it's great! it gives the reader an idea of what people are feeling and how events affect different people in different ways throughout the book. I would strongly encourage everyone who is interested in Greek and Roman mythology to pick this book up. they should start at the beginning of the series but they are definitely books worth engaging in.
I really enjoy how the author makes the villains in the books so descriptive and brings mythology to life as you read about those monsters that these youth demigods run into throughout the land. It is definitely a great read for all ages.
flickagirl (09/20/10)

The battle of the labyrinth
I think this book is good in giving a picture of what is going to happen in the final book Percy Jackson and the Olympians: the Last Olympian. I think it is very good, as are all the other books, at following up with what Rick Riordan started in the first book, The Lightning Thief. And what did he start up in The Lightning Thief??? Percy getting in trouble with the Olympus gods and saving the world!!!!!

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.