Read what people think about The Sum of Our Days by Isabel Allende, and write your own review.

The Sum of Our Days

Genre: Biographies & Memoirs

There is 1 reader review for The Sum of Our Days

Jill Aldrovandi (02/10/12)

Champion of truth
Loved this book, especially that Isabel sends herself up continuously and hilariously. She loves women and men equally (albeit an ardent feminist) and champions all in her quest for family (in the widest all-connecting way) and harmony. During her quest she falls into many a pit and has to crawl up and out and this ensures and compounds her humanity and realness - we can all relate to the frailties, foibles and strengths she talks about and exhibits (her own and others).

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Never read a book through merely because you have begun it

Y S M B, I'll S Y