Read what people think about The Sum of Our Days by Isabel Allende, and write your own review.

The Sum of Our Days

Genre: Biographies/Memoirs

There is 1 reader review for The Sum of Our Days

Jill Aldrovandi

Champion of truth
Loved this book, especially that Isabel sends herself up continuously and hilariously. She loves women and men equally (albeit an ardent feminist) and champions all in her quest for family (in the widest all-connecting way) and harmony. During her quest she falls into many a pit and has to crawl up and out and this ensures and compounds her humanity and realness - we can all relate to the frailties, foibles and strengths she talks about and exhibits (her own and others).

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Blind
    The Blind
    by A.F. Brady
    In The Blind, A. F. Brady, a licensed psychotherapist, takes readers inside a residential ...
  • Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic
    The Rules of Magic
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me
    Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin

This love story set against the construction of the Eiffel Tower is "vibrant and transportive." (Bustle)

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F