Read what people think about The Sum of Our Days by Isabel Allende, and write your own review.

The Sum of Our Days

Genre: Biography/Memoir

There is 1 reader review for The Sum of Our Days

Jill Aldrovandi

Champion of truth
Loved this book, especially that Isabel sends herself up continuously and hilariously. She loves women and men equally (albeit an ardent feminist) and champions all in her quest for family (in the widest all-connecting way) and harmony. During her quest she falls into many a pit and has to crawl up and out and this ensures and compounds her humanity and realness - we can all relate to the frailties, foibles and strengths she talks about and exhibits (her own and others).

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple