Read what people think about Skellig by David Almond, and write your own review.

Skellig by David Almond X
Skellig by David Almond

• Published in USA  Apr 1999

There is 1 reader review for Skellig

Nan

Old and Scared
I found this book on a discard table (sorry, David) at a U.S. Army library. Free? Well, why not.
I went home, read it at one sitting, and at the age of sixty-eight was as frightened and uplifted as if I was eight. Wonderful, restrained, letting the imagination help the story along. It reminded me of The Earth Sea Trilogy in the sense that I can't understand why some books are labeled "Children" or "Young Adults" when they are just as valuable and enjoyable for "Grown Ups."

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E