Read what people think about The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan, and write your own review.

The Lightning Thief

Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 1

by Rick Riordan

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Lightning Thief

Viv

Percy Jack and the Olympians
At first, I saw the movie commercial and thought , is there a book for it? A friend told me that I should start reading the series. I tried it and it was one of the best books I've ever read. This book was filled with Greek mythology that got me interested in borrowing a couple from my public library.
Jackie

Great Book!
This book is very good and it is outstanding book to young and the mature readers out there. Rarely, this book got interested from the very beginning. This book talks about mainly about Greek Mythology so I would recommend at least study a bit before reading this book.

Interesting
Greek Mythology
Addicting to read
- Confusing for the people who don't know about Greek Mythology
deja bontato

percy jackson and the olympians
This book was the best, so far, children's book I've ever read. It has rich details that explain the life of a child who finds out he's a son of a Greek god. I loved this book and can't wait to read the next one.
maddie

it was fantastic
percy jackson and the Lightning Thief is a very exiting and gripping story so I never wanted to stop reading it.

So that is why I gave it 5/5.
Rachel Jones

The Lightning Thief
Fantastic! With heart-stopping moments and hilarious characters, you won't want to put this book down.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers