Read what people think about Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko, and write your own review.

Al Capone Does My Shirts

by Gennifer Choldenko

Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko X
Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko

• Published in USA  Mar 2004

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Al Capone Does My Shirts

the book
This book is great and amazingly good. I think it would be good for 11 year olds and up but this book is still one of my favorites and very interesting.

Yes this is my name!
My name is Umbershelon! That is my name for Pete's sake!!!

Good Book :
This book is actually really good!! We are reading in my class... were almost done... buy it now!

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

Sometimes I Lie
    by Alice Feeney

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony

The Balcony
by Jane Delury

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!