Read what people think about A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park, and write your own review.

A Single Shard

by Linda Sue Park

A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park

• Published in USA  Apr 2001
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There are currently 2 reader reviews for A Single Shard

Ray

ray77479@hotmail.com
This book is very moving and tells about a time and place that is not familiar to many people. This book touched my heart as it might have of many other. I really enjoyed reading this book.(:
Lizzy Gon Fizzy

Exellent
Hi. My name is Izzy. I professionally rate and review books. I think A Single Shard is an excellent book. That is all.

My Name Is Leon