Read what people think about A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park, and write your own review.

A Single Shard

Genre: Historical Fiction

There are currently 2 reader reviews for A Single Shard

Ray

ray77479@hotmail.com
This book is very moving and tells about a time and place that is not familiar to many people. This book touched my heart as it might have of many other. I really enjoyed reading this book.(:
Lizzy Gon Fizzy

Exellent
Hi. My name is Izzy. I professionally rate and review books. I think A Single Shard is an excellent book. That is all.

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie