Read what people think about Igraine The Brave by Cornelia Funke, and write your own review.

Igraine The Brave

by Cornelia Funke

Igraine The Brave by Cornelia Funke

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Igraine The Brave

Alexandra (11/18/15)

alexandra rachelle
I love this book called Igrane the Brave because it can help me a lot to be a super brave and love and kind to other people.
children publishers (02/20/12)

good
Amazing book, I've read it 12 times
Terrin (02/05/12)

fun and exciting book
This book for kids around the age of 9. It keeps the reader on their toes as Igraine tries to prove she is a worthy knight!
Cutie (03/07/10)

Igraine the Brave
Awesome this book is a magical and exciting adventure!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

We should have a great fewer disputes in the world if words were taken for what they are

Y S M B, I'll S Y