Read what people think about The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama, and write your own review.

The Street of a Thousand Blossoms

by Gail Tsukiyama

The Street of a Thousand Blossoms by Gail Tsukiyama

• Published in USA  Sep 2007
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There is 1 reader review for The Street of a Thousand Blossoms

Power Reviewer Dorothy T.

A Thousand Blessings
This is only the second book by Gail Tsukiyama I have read--The Language of Threads was the other and it led me to read this one. I was intrigued to learn about the sumo culture--it erased my silly notions based on stereotypes--and the art of creating Noh masks. The book also gave me a chilling look at WWII from the other side. This is a gifted author who pulled me into the story, never letting the big picture get in the way of the finely drawn characters.

• Book Jacket: Hunger
    by Sarah Schmidt

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame