Read what people think about Engleby by Sebastian Faulks, and write your own review.

by Sebastian Faulks

Engleby by Sebastian Faulks X
Engleby by Sebastian Faulks

• Published in USA  Sep 2007

There is 1 reader review for Engleby

Irish Mike
I found Engleby disturbing but was also intrigued as to how a writer could show such beautiful sensitivity toward women in novels like Charlotte Gray, and then create a monster like Mike, who has no respect for anyone.
I admire Faulks' writing ability immensely. He has such wit and lovely turns of phrase. He is one of my favourite writers.
I've always been interested in criminal psychology and this could read as a warning I think. How easy it is for society to produce people like Mike.

• Book Jacket: Winter