Read what people think about Engleby by Sebastian Faulks, and write your own review.

Engleby

by Sebastian Faulks

Engleby by Sebastian Faulks

• Published in USA  Sep 2007

There is 1 reader review for Engleby

Kate (11/16/10)

Irish Mike
I found Engleby disturbing but was also intrigued as to how a writer could show such beautiful sensitivity toward women in novels like Charlotte Gray, and then create a monster like Mike, who has no respect for anyone.
I admire Faulks' writing ability immensely. He has such wit and lovely turns of phrase. He is one of my favourite writers.
I've always been interested in criminal psychology and this could read as a warning I think. How easy it is for society to produce people like Mike.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

O My D B