MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about Bullyville by Francine Prose, and write your own review.

Bullyville

by Francine Prose

Bullyville
  • Readers' rating:

• Published in USA  Sep 2007

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Bullyville

hailey smith (01/30/12)

i had the same thing
This boy was really brave. I know what he is going through, I am going threw the same, except my dad did not die. I know it was hard for him. So I do recommended it.
jack mehoff (01/05/11)

book review for bullyville
It is a great book for young teens going through difficult times,and for anyone that needs a friend.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday