Read what people think about Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale, and write your own review.

Book of a Thousand Days

by Shannon Hale

Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Book of a Thousand Days

Hannah (10/27/16)

Book of a Thousand Days
Book of a Thousand Days is one of the most amazing books I have encountered. The characters are well crafted, the plot is interesting, and it makes you want more. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
SAM (04/06/10)

The Fairy Tale Princess and The Fairy Tale Princess
This book is a fairy tale and a delight.

Meet Lady Saren, and her maid Dashti, who at the beginning of the book, are just meeting each other. Saren is about to be banished for failing to bend to the will of her father, her maids have fled in fear, and Dashti, almost, but not quite, knowing better, is about to throw in her lot with Saren.

This book is about rewarding good behavior and right choices and has the requisite happy ending that fairy tales are supposed to. But, instead of it being an irritant, most readers will rejoice at the ending - even readers who prefer less stereotypical happy endings.

Both of the girls face evil and hardship and choices, and both mature a bit through the book. It's pleasant and easy and something we can all use a bit of once in a while.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

There is no science without fancy and no art without fact

K Your F C