Read what people think about High Noon by Nora Roberts, and write your own review.

High Noon

by Nora Roberts

High Noon by Nora Roberts

• Published in USA  Jul 2007
    Genre: Romantic Suspense

There is 1 reader review for High Noon

Shelley Patrick (10/24/10)

Enjoyed my first dip into a Nora Roberts novel...
OK, so I'll admit I thought Nora Roberts was one of those trashy "read on the subway" type books but I thought I would give it a go anyhow. Was really surprised at how much I enjoyed my first foray into her books.

Really enjoy the speed the plot moves at and the main character, Phoebe, is really interesting. As a laid back gal, I imagined this no-nonsene protagonist character to be my alter ego (yea right...) and a really refreshing change from the books and characters I normally read. I managed to pickup a copy of this book for just $2.59 from awesomebooks.com which included delivery so did not have much to lose (took 4-5 days to get to me from ordering).

I think I will go back and try out another 1-2 novels, am looking forward to seeing what else is on offer.

Discover your next great read here

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

It is among the commonplaces of education that we often first cut off the living root and then try to replace its ...

Y S M B, I'll S Y