Read what people think about High Noon by Nora Roberts, and write your own review.

High Noon

by Nora Roberts

High Noon by Nora Roberts

• Published in USA  Jul 2007
    Genre: Romantic Suspense

There is 1 reader review for High Noon

Shelley Patrick

Enjoyed my first dip into a Nora Roberts novel...
OK, so I'll admit I thought Nora Roberts was one of those trashy "read on the subway" type books but I thought I would give it a go anyhow. Was really surprised at how much I enjoyed my first foray into her books.

Really enjoy the speed the plot moves at and the main character, Phoebe, is really interesting. As a laid back gal, I imagined this no-nonsene protagonist character to be my alter ego (yea right...) and a really refreshing change from the books and characters I normally read. I managed to pickup a copy of this book for just $2.59 from awesomebooks.com which included delivery so did not have much to lose (took 4-5 days to get to me from ordering).

I think I will go back and try out another 1-2 novels, am looking forward to seeing what else is on offer.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers