What do readers think of The Ghosts of Rose Hill by R. M. Romero? Write your own review.

The Ghosts of Rose Hill

by R. M. Romero

The Ghosts of Rose Hill by R. M. Romero X
The Ghosts of Rose Hill by R. M. Romero

There is 1 reader review for The Ghosts of Rose Hill

Gabi

Mesmerizing and Haunting
A one-of-a-kind coming of age story about a young Jewish teen sent off to spend her summer in Prague. Written in lyrical verse, this book enchanted me from the start. It is a love story and a ghost story intertwined by myth. Not usually one to read YA fiction or fantasy, I’m so glad I stumbled onto this exquisite and unique read.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.25 per month.

The Book Woman's Daughter
    by Kim Michele Richardson
    Kim Michele Richardson's The Book Woman's Daughter follows Honey Lovett, 16-year-old daughter of ...
  • Book Jacket: Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting
    Iona Iverson's Rules for Commuting
    by Clare Pooley
    For the many years that I've been reading, one realization has always come to mind for me after ...
  • Book Jacket: We Had to Remove This Post
    We Had to Remove This Post
    by Hanna Bervoets
    It's not about money. Kayleigh, the protagonist and narrator of We Had to Remove This Post, a newly ...
  • Book Jacket: River of the Gods
    River of the Gods
    by Candice Millard
    The Nile River has provided vital resources for millennia, serving as a source of water, food and ...

Hamnet
by Maggie O'Farrell
"Of all the stories...about Shakespeare’s life, [Hamnet] is so gorgeously written that it transports you."
The Boston Globe

Members Recommend

The Lies I Tell
    by Julie Clark

The new thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Last Flight!

One's Company
    by Ashley Hutson

For readers of Ottessa Moshfegh this fearless debut chronicles one woman's escape into a world of obsessive imagination.

Win This Book!
Win Where the Crawdads Sing

Win a signed copy of Where the Crawdads Sing

In celebration of the movie release on July 15, we have three signed copies to give away.

T O Thing W H T F I F I