Read what people think about The Off Season by Catherine Murdock, and write your own review.

The Off Season

by Catherine Murdock

The Off Season by Catherine Murdock X
The Off Season by Catherine Murdock

• Published in USA  Jun 2007

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Off Season

jess

the book
I thought that this book was fabulous!! I had to read it for summer reading and thought that it was going to be horrible but I loved it! now i am going to read the next one! I loved it!!!!
michelle hable

Amazing
This book was truly amazing, seeing everything the young girl faced. This should be a lesson to all teenagers; no matter what you're faced with, never give up, because times get easier.

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E