Read what people think about The Off Season by Catherine Murdock, and write your own review.

The Off Season

by Catherine Murdock

The Off Season by Catherine Murdock

• Published in USA  Jun 2007

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Off Season

jess

the book
I thought that this book was fabulous!! I had to read it for summer reading and thought that it was going to be horrible but I loved it! now i am going to read the next one! I loved it!!!!
michelle hable

Amazing
This book was truly amazing, seeing everything the young girl faced. This should be a lesson to all teenagers; no matter what you're faced with, never give up, because times get easier.

• Book Jacket: The Ninth Hour

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E