Read what people think about The Book Without Words by Avi, and write your own review.

The Book Without Words

A Fable of Medieval Magic

by Avi

The Book Without Words by Avi X
The Book Without Words by Avi

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Book Without Words

The Amazing Theory
" The Book Without Words" is a very fascinating book that brings you into a lot of fantasy. But it could be weird. Thorston has his raven and is going out for an adventures. What do they do? Their adventures are just beginning-they must contend with town authorities, a strange monk, and two green-eyed boys, all of whom are interested in the alchemist's secrets. What happens next? will have to read the book!!!! " The Book Without Words" Get it NOW!!

Elena's review
I think that the book without words is a very entertaining book and very educational book to read. I think that kids in sixth grade should read this book for fun.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie