Read what people think about The Book Without Words by Avi, and write your own review.

The Book Without Words

A Fable of Medieval Magic

by Avi

The Book Without Words by Avi

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Book Without Words

Rebecca (01/18/17)

The Amazing Theory
" The Book Without Words" is a very fascinating book that brings you into a lot of fantasy. But it could be weird. Thorston has his raven and is going out for an adventures. What do they do? Their adventures are just beginning-they must contend with town authorities, a strange monk, and two green-eyed boys, all of whom are interested in the alchemist's secrets. What happens next?...you will have to read the book!!!! " The Book Without Words" Get it NOW!!
sadie (02/19/11)

Elena's review
I think that the book without words is a very entertaining book and very educational book to read. I think that kids in sixth grade should read this book for fun.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone

O My D B