Read what people think about Marley: A Dog Like No Other by John Grogan, and write your own review.

Marley: A Dog Like No Other

by John Grogan

Marley: A Dog Like No Other by John Grogan

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Marley: A Dog Like No Other

Priya (04/24/17)

A story told right!
I loved this book! It is the only book that grabbed my attention from the first page to the last, I recommend this book to anyone that likes a story told RIGHT :)!
Felicity f (10/30/11)

Marley a dog like no other
When I was nine I read this book. It touched my heart when Marley died.

When it was in the beginning it was funny. I cried and laughed. People would think he would be the worst dog but they are wrong. He would be the best dog for me to have. I wish I can have a dog like him. I hope you can read this book. It is worth to read it.
Katie P. (06/01/10)

The Worlds "Worst" Dog
Last year when I was in fifth grade, I read this book. While i was reading this book, I laughed, I cried and sometimes even both at the same time. It is a book about a dog that is the total opposite of perfect. Well, that's what some people thought that weren't close to him. Aside from all the bad things Marley did, he was mans best friend. he was extremely loyal and loved being loved. And boy did he get loved. He was everything to the Gragan family and when he finally passed after 13 years, they were crushed. I really recommend this book because it will teach you a good lesson about passion, loyalty and friendship.
Megan Albers (03/09/10)

Marley And Me
This book is based on a dog that is normal. He is playful, and like any other dog he is not perfect. I like this book because it's just two people who want to have a family and Marley was there for them. A dog is loyal to it's owners anyway. I recommend this book to anyone in the ages of 11-16. I am 13 and this was the first book I read in the seventh grade and it was the best book I have ever read (well, so far).

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Y S M B, I'll S Y