Read what people think about Dream When You're Feeling Blue by Elizabeth Berg, and write your own review.

Dream When You're Feeling Blue

by Elizabeth Berg

Dream When You're Feeling Blue

• Published in USA  May 2007

There is 1 reader review for Dream When You're Feeling Blue

Nana Hunter (07/23/10)

Family Situations in History
I enjoyed this book very much. My parents were in exactly this situation, and I wish so badly I could ask them about what was going on for them and their families at this time. I hope E. B. had actual documents at hand to write background information for this book. I am going to ask my mother-in-law , who is 90, how it was for her and her friends at that time. I think this book can be valuable for what was happening on the home front for the "greatest generation. In many places it was very lyrical.

• Book Jacket: All the Ugly and Wonderful Things