Read what people think about Water Like a Stone by Deborah Crombie, and write your own review.

Water Like a Stone

A Novel (Duncan Kincaid/Gemma James Novels)

by Deborah Crombie

Water Like a Stone by Deborah Crombie

• Published in USA  Feb 2007
    Genre: Mysteries

There is 1 reader review for Water Like a Stone

Kat (04/27/12)

Water Like a Stone
All of D. Crombie's books draw the reader in right from the beginning. I also like the fact of various plots interweaving in the story. Along with these is the interesting family story of the two detectives and their children alongside.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Choose an author as you would a friend.

O My D B