Read what people think about Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich, and write your own review.

Plum Lovin'

by Janet Evanovich

Plum Lovin'
  • Readers' rating:

• Published in USA  Jan 2007
    Genre: Mysteries

There is 1 reader review for Plum Lovin'

Anita (01/08/11)

I'm lovin' Plum Lovin'
I love to read, so when I find an author that creates a world that draws me in and thoroughly entertains me, I become an avid fan. Janet Evanovich drew me into the world of Stephanie Plum and her adventures as an unlikely bounty hunter. Evanovich kept me enthralled with her “number series” that highlight the highs and lows of Stephanie Plum in hilarious viewpoints of life, career, family and love. However, over time the stories became mundane and just another number until I read an out of sequence book featuring the same cast of misfit characters. Plum Lovin’ breaks the monotony of the number books by introducing new characters, characters that gave brief appearances in previous books and gives Stephanie a job so much harder than being a bounty hunter, meet Stephanie Plum Relationship Expert. Stephanie is continually caught between the two men in her life and is expected to be a relationship expert for unsuspecting people. In order to get her latest skip she must take on her caseload and find five people their true love by Valentine’s Day, just three days away! With the help of Diesel, a unique sort of bounty hunter, Stephanie Plum hysterically blunders through and succeeds at the fine art of matchmaking. If you are new to the writing of Janet Evanovich and the world of Stephanie Plum or just need something a little different than Stephanie’s normal world, Plum Lovin’ is a quick and enjoyable read sure to get you thirsting for more adventures.

• Book Jacket: All the Ugly and Wonderful Things