Read what people think about Miracle on 49th Street by Mike Lupica, and write your own review.

Miracle on 49th Street

by Mike Lupica

Miracle on 49th Street
  • Readers' rating:

• Published in USA  Oct 2006

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Miracle on 49th Street

Gracie (11/04/12)

a good book
I loved the book. It was amazing.
Grace (04/13/11)

Great book: Miracle on 49th Street
This is definitely one of the top five books that I have ever read. All of the characters in it are awesome! The girl (Molly Parker) acts exactly how I imagine someone in her situation acting. If there were a 100 rating, I would definitely give it to this book.
Rebeccah (01/12/11)

great!
I thought this book was very good.
damien (03/15/10)

best book ever
This book is a sad and happy ending type. I hope you all enjoy it.

• Book Jacket: All We Have Left
    by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: