Read what people think about The Beatrice Letters by Lemony Snicket, and write your own review.

Summary | Reviews | More Information | More Books

The Beatrice Letters

A Series of Unfortunate Events

by Lemony Snicket

The Beatrice Letters by Lemony Snicket
  • Readers' rating:

  • Published in USA  Sep 2006
    72 pages
    Genre: Novels

    Publication Information

  • Rate this book


Buy This Book

About this book

Reviews

Page 1 of 1
There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Beatrice Letters
Order Reviews by:

Write your own review!

Jenniferr

The Beatrice letters
This book makes you realise the importance of life. It certainly made me realise it.
Mira Jane

Breathtaking
I will say this book is one that offered me great pleasure, Mr Snicket wrote this book how I wanted to read it.
  • Page
  • 1

Readalikes

Support BookBrowse

Become a Member and discover books that entertain, engage & enlighten!

Join Today!

Editor's Choice

  • Book Jacket
    My Name Is Leon
    by Kit De Waal
    Kit de Waal's striking debut, My Name is Leon, has inspired this big, long, complicated question: ...
  • Book Jacket: New People
    New People
    by Danzy Senna
    Danzy Senna has spent virtually her entire writing career exploring the complicated intersections of...
  • Book Jacket: Hunger
    Hunger
    by Roxane Gay
    In this penetrating and fearless memoir, author Roxane Gay discusses her battle with body acceptance...

Book Discussion
Book Jacket
News of the World by Paulette Jiles

A brilliant work of historical fiction that explores the boundaries of family, responsibility, honor, and trust.

About the book
Join the discussion!

First Impressions

  • Book Jacket

    The Heart's Invisible Furies
    by John Boyne

    A sweeping, heartfelt saga set in Ireland from the author of The Boy In the Striped Pajamas.
    Reader Reviews

Win this book!
Win The Resurrection of Joan Ashby

The Resurrection of Joan Ashby by Cherise Wolas

Epic, propulsive, incredibly ambitious, and dazzlingly written--a story about sacrifice and motherhood.

Enter

Word Play

Solve this clue:

I's A D Before D

and be entered to win..

Books that     
entertain,
     engage

 & enlighten

Visitors can view some of BookBrowse for free. Full access is for members only.

Join Today!

Your guide toexceptional          books

BookBrowse seeks out and recommends books that we believe to be best in class. Books that will whisk you to faraway places and times, that will expand your mind and challenge you -- the kinds of books you just can't wait to tell your friends about.