Reader reviews and comments on Fool's Errand, plus links to write your own review.

Fool's Errand

The Tawny Man, Book 1

by Robin Hobb

Fool's Errand

Jan 2002, 496 pages
    Nov 2002, 672 pages

There is 1 reader review for Fool's Errand

Derkindestod/Monoceros (12/12/04)

Fools Fate is an absolutely fantastic ending for the whole Fitz series... and I believe I just stated the biggest understatement ever! There are no words to describe how wonderful her characters are, the Fool being the most amazing character ever created. Unlike Eddings who appears to copy his own books (The Redemption of Althalus was a mixture of Sparhawk and Garion novels), Fitz goes through a whole new, and believable adventure. I was reading three other books at the time and put them all down for Fitz, even kissed it at the shop when I saw it! People who were attached to the charcaters most likely cried through the whole thing (I know I did!), knowing that it would be the official ending. Any books written by Robin Hobb are highly reccommended. A unique plot (especially Liveship Traders), with an amazing storyline. You would never expect it to end the way it did.

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Circling the Sun
by Paula McLain

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review