Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Sep 2001, 304 pages
    Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Ashley (09/15/04)

I've read the book 7 times, and im reading it right now again, and it gets better everytime i read it! I just love it!
Shari (09/14/04)

I first read The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants on Christmas with my two best friends, but sadly, we didn't get together enough to read further than the first 3 chapters. One friend decided to read the book on her own later and told me it was really good. I couldn't read it because it was locked away in storage in my dad's attic for awhile, but I finally got my hands on it. I loved it. It came to me at exactly the right time, I've been dealing with some pretty drastic changes in my life, and the book is so full of philosophical meaning and the love the friends share is inspiring. Bridget is so brave, I admire her so much. I admire each girl for different qualities they have, most of which I wish I possessed. I recieved The Second Summer of the Sisterhood last Christmas, actually. I didn't read it 'til now because I had to read the first book first. I was again inspired and impressed by the amount of philosophy intertwined in the book, and I feel so greatful that these books could be used to help me heal during such a tough time in my life. I can't wait to read the third, and I hope the volumes continue on beyond what people are predicting. We need at least four volumes to count for each girl representing the Sisterhood!
Stacy~ (09/10/04)

I loved the book The sisterhood of the traveling pants. So far iv read it twice and I loved it even more the second time.Its my all time fav book, and the second one is great too!
Amanda (09/06/04)

I loved this book it was so great. I was hooked from the begining. Every one of the girls I can relate to.
sarah (09/06/04)

i liked the book and all, but its too pervertish and bridget is such a slut..so whateva
I-scream (08/29/04)

I cannot wait 4 the first book, the first one is so touching and heart warming. Ann makes you wonder what will happen next and keeps me on the edge of my seat as I read through the books and still eager for more. I'm glad I decided to move on to the teen section in Indigo. I can't wait any longer for the 3rd book. I don't think that I've read a better book in my life!
Isa (08/23/04)

Hi, i have read the books and I totally liked them...I think they are exciting and real at the same time. I decided to write here to see of someone could give me their points of views in this: Why was Kostos taken out? In the first book I thought he was such a good character; he was like you would want any boy to be. He was a true gentleman. I really liked him too in book 2. I don't understand then why would the author put him out of the picture probably for good this time. Can someone give their opinions? Thank you.
Sara (08/23/04)

this book is the essence of a real teens life I enjoyed it so much
many times when you get a book its all cakie nothing happens
in the lives of the main characters, they never go through anything(divorced parents, lost loves)
But with this book you can see yourself in all these girls!
15yrs old

The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
    In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: