Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Sep 2001, 304 pages
    Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

chelsey (11/08/04)

This was such a good book that i am going to read both of them again!!!!!
these books were the boom rock on ann brashares
i think you should write another!!!!!!
Kristen (11/03/04)

I love this book. It is amazing how the teen's feelings and thoughts are captured how they feel in reality! The girls do things on the spur of the moment and they then think about them. That's how I am. I could really relate to this book and can't wait to read The Second Summer of the Sisterhood!
Anonymous (10/31/04)

I was just wondering if anyone knows what will happen between Eric and Bridget in the "Girls in Pants" book. Do you think that they will get together?
Emily (10/31/04)

Great book, absolutely one of my favorites. I've read the first 2 and can't wait for the third to ocme out! All teen girls should read this. I read it for a book report and wasn't really excited but once i started reading it, i couldn't put it down! I read it within 3 days and the second one in 2! Great job to Ann Brashares!
Anoynomous (10/26/04)

This book inspired me be good to my friends and you have to help them in good and bad times. You have to listen to them and comfort them in a difficult situation it really inspired me
Age 12
Brandi (10/19/04)

I just recently heard about these books and I just started the first one and I'm not even half way through and it is awesome. The author really really knows how to relate to teenage friendships, especially girls. I also have the second one and can't wait to finish the first one and start it and then I hear there's going to be another and I can't wait for it either. I suggest to everyone if you haven't read these books, please do because you don't kow what you're missing!!!
monique (10/19/04)

This was one of those books you just can't put down...it was the best also to its 2nd it was like i can't wait to read #2 and now im like I CAN'T WAIT FOR# #!!
Lauren (10/16/04)

This book is the best one I've ever read. The only book i thought was a little better was the first one!! I could totally realte to the characters and what was going on in their life, except for Bridget. The author really knows how teeangers struggle with their lives, and she put it in a fantastic book! No wonder it is a best seller. All I can say is... whenever in doubt of what to read, pick up this book!!! You'll be glad you did.

• Book Jacket: All We Have Left
    by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare...

The Big Holiday Wordplay: