Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Sep 2001, 304 pages
    Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Anonymous (12/12/04)

it was awsome you should read it!!!!!!!!!
pop (12/12/04)

it was sooooooo good! You have to read it!
Autumn (12/09/04)

This book is awesome!
kenzie (12/09/04)

this is an awesome book! i loved it
Anonymous (12/06/04)

I love the books. I love the friendships-they remind me of the ones I have with my friends, that now matter what, we will always have a special bond with one another, just like the girls in the book. I also love the romance between koskos and lena and was so sad when it ended. I can't wait for the next book to come out, please hurry! We can't wait for the next one!-lena-

anne (11/21/04)

i must've read the first book about 20 times and the second book about 7 times so as you can see, i'm addicted. Anyways, i'm willing to cancel my skiing trip just to get the the third book. Anyone have any theories? I'm hoping that Bridget and Eric will like get together and it's quite obvious Tibby will fall in love with Brian. Also, Lena's probably going to hook up with Paul and become an artist. What do you guys think. I think i'm going crazy by the minute (lol)!!~
Meena (11/20/04)

I friggin loved this series!

I usually am not into the real girly books, but this one was well written and i could imagine and actually see what was happening. THe author did an excellent job on description. I could just tell that Kostos and Eric were hotties because of the way they were described.

I was sad when the book was over. I hope that the 3rd book will be as good as the first 2.
Anonymous (11/18/04)

It was the best book, I have ever read. I read Harry Potter and it was just borring and long, but the sisterhood of the traveling pants was so good. I was always on the edge of my seat. I read it in like 2 nights. At my school we have to do book talks I did this book and when I was done 5 people had gone out and got the book. I can only say good thins about it. And I can totaly relate to Carmen. My Mom just go married and it was hard for me. I am going to read the next tonight!

• Book Jacket: The Mothers
    The Mothers
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson
  • Book Jacket: Mercury
    by Margot Livesey
    Margot Livesey explores the moneyed suburbs of Boston and creates a modern morality tale chronicling...

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

by Paulette Jiles