Reader reviews and comments on The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, plus links to write your own review.

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Sep 2001, 304 pages
    Mar 2003, 203 pages

There are currently 277 reader reviews for The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants

Dalia* (12/26/06)

The SEcond Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants
I just envied this book. The way the characters were and how they lived their lives it just made me jealous of them. I heard about this book from a friend, I watched the movie about once and loved the movie but the books are just terrific. The first book was just fabulous , the second book was just as great. The only thing i didn't like about the second book was when Lena and Kostos were truly never going to be together, when Kostos said that he made a girl pregnant it just broke my heart as if i were Lena. I truly wanted Kostos and Lena to be lovers, soulmates and more, but I did not want Lena to fall in love with Paul, but overall i loved the book, the books were exactly like pieces of cake, it's like when you have a piece of "chocolate cake" and you loved it but you crave more and more so you keep having second, and third pieces and even more, the book is exactly like that, everytime i read a chapter i longed to read another because of the way the book was set up. Anne Brashares you are truly a terrific author and i really hope you make more books, i onistly do not want their lives to end at book three, i want there to be more, more interesting atleast until they get married and have kids. I hope to meet you in person one day!
Emie (12/21/06)

Not All That.
This book was okay. I say this because I'm not really into the whole girly girl stuff.I mean the movie was way better. Even though I didn't like it as much girly girls should read this. But i thought it was cool how the pants fit the girls. Even tho thats like really weird... & then it was funny how the little girl was going to die.. idkk why?? I think cause my friend (Laura) when we went to watch the movie she like took it to the heart and started crying. So yea its an okay book. But I'm definitely not reading the second one!!! lmao.
Jazy Pooh (10/30/06)

I can really relate to this friendship-type book
I think that this book is really good. I am going to get the second book as soon as my friend gets done. I am also looking forward to reading the third and fourth book. Ann Brashares really knows how to write a good book!!!!!!!
Anonymous (10/04/06)

Great book
This book has a great look on the struggles and other things that come up in life. it also shows that if you have good friends that have your back then you'll be all right. Good job brashares!!!
Shorty (04/29/06)

This book is so AWSOME, i read it five times and sometime i cry over it. I also saw the movie about this book and i cry because of what happen to all of them. But sometimes i laugh at it because of the pants and what the pants do to them even if they said the pants do something they didnt want to happen. but i really love and i highly recommend this book to my two sisters.
Adeline (03/16/06)

Best Boks i read over spring break
This third book of " The sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" was excellent. I really would like their to be a fourth book, most of my friends agree to. This could mainly do with the fact with what happen to Kostos and Lena over that summer. This was a great book about friendship and high school. Please write a fourth one, your my favorite author, your really talented and creative. I tell all my friends that are looking for a good book, read this one, i have given it for gifts to so many people who have told me thank you for giving me that book, i actually enjoyed it. It is a great book keep writing!
brittany (09/27/05)

it was awesome
I hate reading but with this book i actually read it and i loved it, it was so awesome it reminded me alot of my friends and me
Tibby (09/18/05)

the most amazing thing ive ever read
this book doesnt even deserve a five if the scale was from one to ten i would give it a million...times infinity. soooooooOOOOOO amazing. the characters were practically real, i laughed with them, i got mad when they did, i cried right there alongside them (and tibby has a rad name...haha, thats seriously a coincidence) i read this book cuz my friend told me that she just read this book and i should read it too cuz there's someone named tibby in it. but by the end of the book, i was so touched and inspired. same goes for 2nd and 3rd books too.

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.

by Paulette Jiles

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.