Reader reviews and comments on What Every Girl (Except Me) Knows, plus links to write your own review.

What Every Girl (Except Me) Knows

by Nora Raleigh Baskin

What Every Girl (Except Me) Knows by Nora Raleigh Baskin X
What Every Girl (Except Me) Knows by Nora Raleigh Baskin

Mar 2001, 224 pages
    Nov 2002, 224 pages

There are currently 24 reader reviews for What Every Girl (Except Me) Knows

Mariella Solis (12/04/03)

Its the best book ive ever read!!!!!
Lola from Tx. (10/26/03)

This is soooooooooooo Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really gives a different outlook for someone.
Gabby (10/26/03)

Great for teens. I enjoyed it.
Maggie (10/19/03)

I loved this book because it shows me what it would feel like to go throughout your life without a mom. If I lost my mom, and had another women come into my life, like Gabby I would be frustrated and confused. This book shows that a loved one could not be replaced but someone else can ease the pain inside, and make your life better. This book was wonderful! I am an 11 year old and I think other girls my age would love this book as much as me!
Tiffani (10/06/03)

This book was great. I have a book club for girls and we read this. Everyone loved it. Some of the parents said they would read it to. I recommed this book for everyone.
Judy Helm (04/08/03)

I loved this book so much I want to do a Mom/Daughter book club with it at our school. I would like to have a Literature Circle Guide to use, anyone know where I could get one? Please respond to my email address: Splsh170@aol.com
Happy Reading~
kali (03/30/03)

hi im ,kali i was reading this book for project and i was wowed at how good it was ,i thought how it would really be if i were alone and with out a mother .this book will make you not want too take anythign for granted.i enjoyed this book i thinnk you will too.
Nicole (03/26/03)

There is no better book than this one. Theres something about it that tells me ot to put it down. I'm only 13 but this book is one that I, even with all my sports, just had to read. It doesn't get any better.

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win The Driest Season

Win One of 50 Copies of This Exceptional Debut!

A deeply affecting story of loss, heartache, and—finally—hope.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S