Reader reviews and comments on What Every Girl (Except Me) Knows, plus links to write your own review.

What Every Girl (Except Me) Knows

by Nora Raleigh Baskin

What Every Girl (Except Me) Knows by Nora Raleigh Baskin X
What Every Girl (Except Me) Knows by Nora Raleigh Baskin

Mar 2001, 224 pages
    Nov 2002, 224 pages

There are currently 24 reader reviews for What Every Girl (Except Me) Knows

Anonymous (02/03/05)

IT Was Great I loved that book it taught me more about 6th grade and peopole are changing. It taught me how to be nice to new kids and how u can come best friends with them. The best part was when Gabbys dad went back to get Cleo. Well everyone you would enjoy this book.
joe (01/10/05)

this book was rubish
Denica (01/10/05)

This book is fab and a lot of hard work seemed to be put into it
Angela (11/20/04)

"It was amazing! i've never read anything like it! i definitely would love to read more of Nora Raleigh Baskin's books!"
Ashley (11/04/04)

"It was a roller coaster of emotions
Tonia Krusch (09/24/04)

This book made me realize how lucky I am to have a mother who is always ther for me.
Keira (09/15/04)

I loved this book and used it as my summer reading project book 10 stars!
Maggie (02/22/04)

Very nice book suitable for girls or young women

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil