Reader reviews and comments on Female Intelligence, plus links to write your own review.

Female Intelligence

by Jane Heller

Female Intelligence

Apr 2001, 336 pages
    Feb 2002, 336 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Female Intelligence

Fel (01/23/05)

I found this book thoroughly enjoyable, but not extremely fast paced. I recommend it if you want a laug because, overall, it's funny and easy to relate to.
jeni dela cruz (11/09/04)

i'm a jane heller fan. from cha cha cha to the club, infernal affairs, princess charming and now to this. fun, fun, fun. laugh-out-loud book.
Anonymous (07/01/04)

This was the first Jane Heller book that I have read. I found it hilarious, insightful, and very well-written. If you're like me, and have a limited amount of time to read, but really need some outlet for pure enjoyment, pick up this book !

One Month Free Membership