Reader reviews and comments on Fast Food Nation, plus links to write your own review.

Fast Food Nation

The Dark Side of The All American Meal

by Eric Schlosser

Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser

Jan 2001, 288 pages
    Jan 2002, 384 pages

There are currently 26 reader reviews for Fast Food Nation

no thank you (03/14/02)

It's definately changed the way my family eats. And a few of my neighbors' families also! Great peice of work, easy to read and packed with information that will open your eyes.
Cheryl Reid (03/04/02)

Great book - every "fast food" customer should read, for their own and kids sake.
Every small "cattleperson" should read for an illuminating perspective of their inability to affect the future within the current "pro business" government environment.

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon