Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

The Tiger Rising

Aug 2002, 128 pages

There are currently 38 reader reviews for The Tiger Rising

sadie (01/21/18)

five stars!
Great book. Perfect for book clubs and read-alouds!
Elysabeth (09/04/16)

Awesome book
Very beautiful and sad.
maya (09/19/15)

I love the tiger rising. It is the most exciting, but sad book ever. we are reading it in my class.
matjosh (05/19/15)

the tiger rising
It was the best book I have ever read.
Lucia (09/05/12)

Best Book Ever
The Tiger Rising is a really good book! I read it and really enjoyed it. Once you start reading, you can't put the book down. It is the best book I've ever read in my life!!!!

Kate DiCamillo is a very good author! I read and liked every book she wrote. For example, I read The Tiger Rising, The Tale Of Despereaux, and Because Of Winn-Dixie. All of them are very good books and I would want to read them if I were you!
Kiana (10/20/11)

I Recommend this Book to All
The Tiger Rising is the greatest book I've read. Rob, the main character is locking his secrets in him, like the tiger he found is locked in the cage. Kate DiCamillo is great at describing the plot, and characters. -Kiana
christina (02/26/11)

good book
Is a sad book because Rob hid his feeling about his mother. Like a tiger in a cage.
jillian (12/24/10)

the tiger rising
Rob tried to keep his feelings locked up like a tiger in a cage. He met Sistine who changed his mind and his heart. When his feelings do come out, the tiger gets out too. I recommend this coming of age book to all.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple