Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

The Tiger Rising

by Kate DiCamillo

The Tiger Rising

Mar 2001, 128 pages
    Aug 2002, 128 pages

There are currently 37 reader reviews for The Tiger Rising

Josh moyer (02/20/05)

this is a great book. It has a very bold story line.
Aaron Wang (01/04/05)

This book was great it made me cry! It is so full of feeling and emotions that is so unbelievably sorrowful. I highly reccommend it to those who love to read. How could others out there give this wonderful book a 1? What's so bad about this book that you didn't like? Tiger Rising should be read by kids of all ages.
hannah w. (12/30/04)

It seems to me that everyone who rates this either gives it a 1 or a 5. All in all, it was great, but it did leave you with an empty feeling inside of you, like the story got done before it started. Oh yeah, I would recomend this for people who aren't allowed to say 'sucked'.
kim (11/12/04)

I think that if someone reads this over and over they would have soooo much joy that they could dance in front of the biggest crowd ever!
Liza (11/12/04)

I think this book sould be read by everybody! it was so great I read it 3 times in 1 week.
Emily (11/01/04)

It is a great book! I love The Tiger Rising .! I recommened it to everyone!
rose (06/08/04)

I read it in One day
Palendrome (04/25/04)

This book also needed a good foundation and yet again it was very prdidable. In all of her stories someone is always missing.

• Book Jacket: Hag-Seed
    by Margaret Atwood
    There's a scene in The Tempest that many critics have concluded is indicative of Shakespeare&#...
  • Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.