Reader reviews and comments on The Tiger Rising, plus links to write your own review.

by Kate DiCamillo

Mar 2001, 128 pages
    Aug 2002, 128 pages

There are currently 37 reader reviews for The Tiger Rising

Allison (10/16/10)

The Tiger Rising
This is a wonderful book. I recommend it 4 everyone!!!!
Anas (08/11/10)

about feeling
I like this book because it has a lot of feeling especially when Rob's dad killed the tiger. I learned that you shouldn't keep your feeling inside you but you share them with people you trust. I highly recommend this book for every one.
rocker2009(not my real name) (02/22/10)

AWESOME BOOK
I liked this book because it was the only book that I couldn't put down, and the story line was awesome and was the best.
Evan (03/18/08)

Touching Hearts
This book has touch my heart,it has taken books to an all new level for me. The thoughts that came to mind as read the book.I recommend this book to anyone anywhere. The literary devices used in this story flow perfectly with the story.I couldn't have picked a better book to read. To me writing a sequel to this book would fulfill many people's wishes including mine.
NoName (05/28/07)

OK....
I thought this book was magnificent in expressing feelings throughout. I truly enjoyed reading the book. Even as short as it is, it still has a lot of detailed things and really emphasizes in the color of feeling. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.
Meldon (02/02/07)

Tiger Rising
This book is about a boy named Rob who disovers a tiger and a girl named Sistine. Soon Rob and Sistine unlocks the Tiger and changes everything. I recommend this book to grade 5s.
Sherry (01/29/07)

The Tiger Rising
This is really good book.I like it. This is the best book I've ever read!!! And I like Kate dicamillo
Silvia (09/28/05)

THe Tiger Rising
I thin i's a excellent book which I would defenetly recommend to everyone, especially those who tove to read. I's not boring and very enjoyable for people of all ages.I love it!!!

• Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    The Guineveres
    by Sarah Domet

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P