Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

by James Patterson

1st To Die

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Feb 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 29 reader reviews for 1st To Die

Mattie (04/12/02)

Another BRILLIANT written book by James Paterson. An easy to read suspensfull book that i recommend for all.
normc (04/11/02)

Totally predictable and lacking any real suspense. The worst he's written.
Sue (04/01/02)

1st To Die was a fun digression from Patterson's Alex Cross series. Consistent with Patteron's style, this book was suspenseful, fluid, with well developed characters. I did feel, however, that the story "dragged on" a little toward the end. I was disappointed with the ending, particularly with the death of Lindsay's male friend.. I thought he would be a great addition for future stories, even as a peripheral character. Nevertheless, I look forward to reading Second Chance and subsequent stories in Patterson's new series.

Kenny1 (03/12/02)

The best book I have ever read!!! I recommend it to anyone!
Anonymous (09/29/01)

James Patterson's, The First To Die, was an amazingly powerful book that had twists and turns until the very end. James Patterson is definitely my favorite author. I really do enjoy his style for doing his short chapters. When you get kind of bored with one thing it ends and you go on to the next chapter with more excitement and different characters. When The First To Die came out, I paid $26.95 for the book because I knew it was going to be good. It was worth every penny because I lend it to my friends and it's been read and loved by 6 different people now and still looks brand new because it's worth it.

• Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    The Guineveres
    by Sarah Domet

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P