Reader reviews and comments on 1st To Die, plus links to write your own review.

1st To Die

by James Patterson

1st To Die

Mar 2001, 432 pages
    Feb 2002, 480 pages

There are currently 29 reader reviews for 1st To Die

unanimous (12/02/02)

i liked the book but i really didn't like the ending or the final twist let's say ...... I really really didn't like that part I mean i was looking forward to finally a good ending.....I agree with Sue's review from april, 2002 .

Note from BookBrowse: This review has been edited to remove elements that would spoil the plot for people who have not yet read this book.
Raphael (11/21/02)

The book was okay, it did keep me intrested but i sense to much of Sue Grafton. Alot of similarities to "A Is For Alibi".
krow (09/29/02)

The book is very interesting.

Let's buy it
Chris Ayala (09/03/02)

This is an excellent book. This book keeps you on your toes. You will Never put it down.
Bernie (07/23/02)

BRILLIANT!!!

I would recommend all Pattersons books...keep it up!

Can't wait to read 2nd Chance.
SAndra Morales (07/13/02)

I believe this is a pretty good book. You shouldn't make conclucions

about people you dont know about. The author takes you step by step in order for you to understand it.

I give it a two tumbs up!
Donna (05/09/02)

Don't waste your time or money. Absolutely the worst Patterson book I've read and I have read most. Reads like a first time author with no future.
darkdevil (04/19/02)

the story was thrilling and never let up for a moment. the new characters are a refreshing mix from patterson bringing female qualities to an electric conclusion. well worth the read. one of pattersons finest!

In the Country of Men
    Coffin Road
    by Peter May

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P