Reader reviews and comments on A Darkness More Than Night, plus links to write your own review.

A Darkness More Than Night

by Michael Connelly

A Darkness More Than Night

Jan 2001, 432 pages
    Mar 2001, 432 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for A Darkness More Than Night

Mister T (06/26/04)

I enjoyed THE POET much more.
THE NARROWS is a little forced for my liking and LOST LIGHT is at the bottom of an excellent pile.
Luckily I have got to read BLACK ICE, LAST COYOTE and VOID MOON
on my vacation in 2 weeks time.
The chronology doesn't concern me as each book needs to stand in its own right to be considered genre classic.
Anonymous (04/03/04)

On the edge of my seat reading this. I don't normally read unless I have to, but this book caught my attention & just kept it, I couldn't put it down. I was reading non-stop for 2 days!
Anonymous (07/15/01)

P. Clark
A powerful trip into the mind and soul, of the most intense kind. Connelly joins James Lee Burke and Dennis Lehane, to become a "literary" mystery/crime/thriller writer. The book simply grabs you in the first two chapters and never lets you go. When I finished the book (in one sitting, couldn't put it down), I was tempted to start the read all over again. The extra added lesson on the painter Bosch, was an added plus.

• Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    The Guineveres
    by Sarah Domet

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P