Reader reviews and comments on The Red Tent, plus links to write your own review.

The Red Tent

by Anita Diamant

The Red Tent by Anita Diamant X
The Red Tent by Anita Diamant

Sep 1997, 321 pages
    Sep 1998, 321 pages

There are currently 51 reader reviews for The Red Tent

Glynda Gros (09/23/02)

This is a book that stays with one for a very long time. It is like no other I have every read. I formed an intimate relationship with the women in the book from the very beginning. It is on my list to re-read.
harsh (06/13/02)

impressive
Chris (06/12/02)

This is one book that will be passed on and on - as it has been in my circle of friends. It is a very special book for women - It has such insight and feeling. The Red Tent will be among my favorites and will definitely be read again and again. I thank the author for such a beautiful piece of art.
Shannon River (06/07/02)

My favorite of all the many books I've read in the past five years.
Tiffany (05/28/02)

This book gives us a view into the lives of otherwise historically neglected women.
Irena (05/20/02)

I'm really in this book and I'm trying to find out if somebody translated this book to Czech so I can give it to my mother.
Katie (04/28/02)

I love this book and i don't think it should go unread by any woman. I'm not usually interested in these types of books, but it has become a definant favorite. i have to write a book review on it for global history, and if anybody has any suggestions or comments i would appreciate them.
jackie (04/21/02)

This book was the single best thing i have ever read. I am writing my ENG 101 thesis paper on it...any comments would be wonderful!!

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes