Reader reviews and comments on The Austere Academy, plus links to write your own review.

The Austere Academy

Aug 2000, 208 pages
    Apr 2008, 240 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for The Austere Academy

Victoria Rowe (11/12/02)

I love all Mr. Snickets Books. In my opioain I think everyone should read the tales of the Baudelaires!!!!!

With all due respect Love,

Victoria Rowe Age 11
Catherine Crim (09/21/02)

This is his best bok yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly (07/21/02)

Lemony snicket or should i say Daniel Handler Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mallory (07/09/02)

Lemony Snickets Books are the best books in the hole universe i love them so much i want to bye them all!!!
Mairead (07/08/02)

I think that this book is the best even better than Harry potter. lemony snicket is tottaly the best author. his books are sweet. They rule!!
Britt (06/17/02)

My little sister Amanda is reviewing this book! This is one of my favorite books in the Series of Unfourtanate Events. These books grasp your attention and hold it tight, i could not put this book down! The book is so fast paced! If I could meet charecters from this book I would choose to meet the Quagmire triplets.
Emily (06/11/02)

I have never read the book , but from lots of people I know who read it said it was the best one out of all of them. In closing I have to say Lemony Snicket is one of the best authors in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clare (06/05/02)

HI!!!
I love A Series of Unfortnate Events!!!!!!
The books are awesome!!!!!! Snicket Lemony is one of my Favorite Author!!!!!
This series of books make me understand:
Life aren't always happy, it can be really terrible.
This series of books aren't like all the books, happy ending, which makes it intersting!!!!!

• Book Jacket: Future Home of the Living God
  • Book Jacket: Never Coming Back
    Never Coming Back
    by Alison McGhee

If the Creek Don't Rise by Leah Weiss

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

E Dog H I D