Reader reviews and comments on The Austere Academy, plus links to write your own review.

The Austere Academy

Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 5

by Lemony Snicket

The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket

Aug 2000, 208 pages
    Apr 2008, 240 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for The Austere Academy

Victoria Rowe (11/12/02)

I love all Mr. Snickets Books. In my opioain I think everyone should read the tales of the Baudelaires!!!!!

With all due respect Love,

Victoria Rowe Age 11
Catherine Crim (09/21/02)

This is his best bok yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly (07/21/02)

Lemony snicket or should i say Daniel Handler Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mallory (07/09/02)

Lemony Snickets Books are the best books in the hole universe i love them so much i want to bye them all!!!
Mairead (07/08/02)

I think that this book is the best even better than Harry potter. lemony snicket is tottaly the best author. his books are sweet. They rule!!
Britt (06/17/02)

My little sister Amanda is reviewing this book! This is one of my favorite books in the Series of Unfourtanate Events. These books grasp your attention and hold it tight, i could not put this book down! The book is so fast paced! If I could meet charecters from this book I would choose to meet the Quagmire triplets.
Emily (06/11/02)

I have never read the book , but from lots of people I know who read it said it was the best one out of all of them. In closing I have to say Lemony Snicket is one of the best authors in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clare (06/05/02)

HI!!!
I love A Series of Unfortnate Events!!!!!!
The books are awesome!!!!!! Snicket Lemony is one of my Favorite Author!!!!!
This series of books make me understand:
Life aren't always happy, it can be really terrible.
This series of books aren't like all the books, happy ending, which makes it intersting!!!!!

• Book Jacket: Forest Dark
    Forest Dark
    by Nicole Krauss
    In Forest Dark, Nicole Krauss presents parallel stories of two people who leave New York to stay in ...
  • Book Jacket: The Amber Shadows
    The Amber Shadows
    by Lucy Ribchester
    The Amber Shadows sweeps readers into the realm of World War II-era Britain where Honor "Honey" ...
  • Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E