Reader reviews and comments on The Austere Academy, plus links to write your own review.

The Austere Academy

Aug 2000, 208 pages
    Apr 2008, 240 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for The Austere Academy

Denise Nguyen (02/03/03)

lemony Snickets book turned me into a bookworm!
emerald (01/22/03)

I loved them I can't wait till the Slippery Slope
alicia (01/12/03)

i love this series it rocks i love them so much but they are very sad
Nidhi (01/10/03)

I love all his books
Christina R. (12/15/02)

I love Lemony Snickets books and am in a fan club!!!!!!!! It is soooo sad READ IT!!!!!!
Samson Meyer age 12 (12/09/02)

I believe this is one of the best pieces by Mr. Snicket. he really expressed sorrow in which the boulderlairs were going through. it's a really nice comback after the dulness of THE MISSERABLE MILL. It was aLSO one of the eisest and fastest ones i read only taking me 9
Melissa (12/07/02)

This book is GREAT!
SOMEONE (11/24/02)

I REALLY HATED THIS BOOK WORST ONE YET!!!

• Book Jacket: Only Child