Reader reviews and comments on The Austere Academy, plus links to write your own review.

The Austere Academy

Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 5

by Lemony Snicket

The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket

Aug 2000, 208 pages
    Apr 2008, 240 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for The Austere Academy

Denise Nguyen (02/03/03)

lemony Snickets book turned me into a bookworm!
emerald (01/22/03)

I loved them I can't wait till the Slippery Slope
alicia (01/12/03)

i love this series it rocks i love them so much but they are very sad
Nidhi (01/10/03)

I love all his books
Christina R. (12/15/02)

I love Lemony Snickets books and am in a fan club!!!!!!!! It is soooo sad READ IT!!!!!!
Samson Meyer age 12 (12/09/02)

I believe this is one of the best pieces by Mr. Snicket. he really expressed sorrow in which the boulderlairs were going through. it's a really nice comback after the dulness of THE MISSERABLE MILL. It was aLSO one of the eisest and fastest ones i read only taking me 9
Melissa (12/07/02)

This book is GREAT!
SOMEONE (11/24/02)

I REALLY HATED THIS BOOK WORST ONE YET!!!

• Book Jacket: New People