Reader reviews and comments on The Austere Academy, plus links to write your own review.

The Austere Academy

Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 5

by Lemony Snicket

The Austere Academy

Aug 2000, 208 pages
    Apr 2008, 240 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for The Austere Academy

Amber Ugbo (09/26/04)

I love Lemony Snicket books. I plan to read all of them.
alex (09/23/04)

The book was excellent and even my mom read the series.
Jessica, 13 (09/06/04)

I Love The Baudelaire Books! Theyre full of adventure. Lemony snicket is a great author and I hope he continues writing these books!
crazy man (07/16/04)

the series of unfurtunate events has been the best books i've ever read. they are ver interesting.each chapter in any of his books get better and better the further you get into the book.i recomend this book to every one.
Kiran (03/15/04)

i love lemony snicket books.
Mad Girl (03/14/04)

This ia a cool but Creepy book my friends and I adore this series age 9-10
lauren (02/16/04)

All Lemony Snicket books are great!

Reading this book was very exciting, but yet sad. The Baudelaires' best friends getting kidnapped, it was very sad. I recommend everyone to read this book and others. Read Lemony Snicket's autobiagrophy. Just keep reading his books!
Anonymous (10/29/03)

It was so exciting!

The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
    In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven

To win without risk is to triumph without glory

The Big Holiday Wordplay: