Reader reviews and comments on The Austere Academy, plus links to write your own review.

The Austere Academy

Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 5

by Lemony Snicket

The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket

Aug 2000, 208 pages
    Apr 2008, 240 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for The Austere Academy

Amber Ugbo (09/26/04)

I love Lemony Snicket books. I plan to read all of them.
alex (09/23/04)

The book was excellent and even my mom read the series.
Jessica, 13 (09/06/04)

I Love The Baudelaire Books! Theyre full of adventure. Lemony snicket is a great author and I hope he continues writing these books!
crazy man (07/16/04)

the series of unfurtunate events has been the best books i've ever read. they are ver interesting.each chapter in any of his books get better and better the further you get into the book.i recomend this book to every one.
Kiran (03/15/04)

i love lemony snicket books.
Mad Girl (03/14/04)

This ia a cool but Creepy book my friends and I adore this series age 9-10
lauren (02/16/04)

All Lemony Snicket books are great!

Reading this book was very exciting, but yet sad. The Baudelaires' best friends getting kidnapped, it was very sad. I recommend everyone to read this book and others. Read Lemony Snicket's autobiagrophy. Just keep reading his books!
Anonymous (10/29/03)

It was so exciting!

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R