Reader reviews and comments on The Austere Academy, plus links to write your own review.

The Austere Academy

Apr 2008, 240 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for The Austere Academy

Justin Schreck (05/19/06)

Good books to read are the Lemony Snicket
The lemony snicket books are so good that i all most buy all of the books that he had out for sell because thaey are that good and my mom thinks that they are good books to and my mom said that so thinks that it is like Harry Potter but then she read one and said that she will let me get his books and i seen the move to and i was good to so i think that you need to a one of there books and read it becaus it is so good .
YOUR MOMMA!! HAHA (12/13/05)

GREAT BOOK
this book was just kind of a filler though i don't enjoy it as much asi enjoyed #6
christina (08/18/05)

best book ever!
i think that this book was the best in the series after the grim grotto (#11). everyone should read this book because it was great!
Kim (08/07/05)

Best book yet
This book was my favorite! I can't wait to read the others!!
I heard there will be 13 since it is an unlucky number!
freakshow23 (02/22/05)

i am disgraced by this book!its the most horrible book ive ever read its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo horrible i can't believe something so horrible had been ever written if you love it this is what i say to you, READ SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me (02/18/05)

This book is great! I hope everyone has a chance to read this series! :)
Sherry (01/26/05)

GREAT
James (01/12/05)

Mr. Snicket did a GREAT job on this book and the rest of the series for that matter!

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R