Reader reviews and comments on The Austere Academy, plus links to write your own review.

The Austere Academy

Apr 2008, 240 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for The Austere Academy

Justin Schreck (05/19/06)

Good books to read are the Lemony Snicket
The lemony snicket books are so good that i all most buy all of the books that he had out for sell because thaey are that good and my mom thinks that they are good books to and my mom said that so thinks that it is like Harry Potter but then she read one and said that she will let me get his books and i seen the move to and i was good to so i think that you need to a one of there books and read it becaus it is so good .
YOUR MOMMA!! HAHA (12/13/05)

this book was just kind of a filler though i don't enjoy it as much asi enjoyed #6
christina (08/18/05)

best book ever!
i think that this book was the best in the series after the grim grotto (#11). everyone should read this book because it was great!
Kim (08/07/05)

Best book yet
This book was my favorite! I can't wait to read the others!!
I heard there will be 13 since it is an unlucky number!
freakshow23 (02/22/05)

i am disgraced by this book!its the most horrible book ive ever read its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo horrible i can't believe something so horrible had been ever written if you love it this is what i say to you, READ SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me (02/18/05)

This book is great! I hope everyone has a chance to read this series! :)
Sherry (01/26/05)

James (01/12/05)

Mr. Snicket did a GREAT job on this book and the rest of the series for that matter!

• Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro
  • Book Jacket: Of Arms and Artists
    Of Arms and Artists
    by Paul Staiti

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.