Reader reviews and comments on Bud, Not Buddy, plus links to write your own review.

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

Aug 1999, 245 pages
    Jan 2002, 245 pages

There are currently 53 reader reviews for Bud, Not Buddy

Joy Aigbivbalu (09/08/16)

Bud, Not Buddy
I like this book it feels like I am Bud and When I was younger than what I am now my Mommy died when I was three and I never knew my Daddy a lot I never seen him in my entire life.
catelynn (12/04/11)

bud not buddy
Out of all the books I have read this book is one of the best books. I highly recommend it to others.
Randi (09/01/11)

Great Book!
Hannah (05/09/10)

Bud not Buddy
Wonderful, spectacular, hopeful, and magnificent! A story of hope and adventure. Humorous and lively.
bonique (10/03/09)

great
This book is the best book I ever read. I love it. It makes me want to read it again
carina (05/21/09)

The review of bud not buddy
I like this book because Bud to find his family and he goes on a lot of journeys.
Brianna (04/20/09)

WHAT I THINK!
I read this book with my class and I have to admit, it started off kind of tiring, but as my class and I got farther and farther along, it became much more interesting!
reader reivew (04/06/09)

review
This book was very good, but I thought that the author could of put more into the ending.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F