Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 59 reader reviews for The Rescue

Corey (11/01/09)

This book had to be one of the best books I have ever read. I recommend to anyone.
Abby (05/05/09)

A "Must read" book!
A couple of weeks ago I checked this book out from my school library. I fell in love with it the moment I started reading it!
Jane Doles (02/06/09)

The Rescue
I truly enjoyed this book. I hated to see it come to and end.
Kim (11/29/08)

The Rescue
This is absolutely the best book I have ever read. Sparks definitely knows how to tug at a readers heart strings! I love the way he makes this love story so real and not cliche like most romance novels. The way he describes everything makes me feel as if I am right there with the characters in the book, experiencing everything they are experiencing. Truly amazing!
Megan (03/23/08)

This was the first book I've read by Nicholas Sparks. And I have to say it was absolutely amazing. I read all 400 and some pages in 2 days. I just couldn't put it down!! It even made me cry in the end. He is an amazing writer, and I will definitely be reading more of his books.
SOLO (06/19/07)

The Rescue
I'm a sixteen year old kid and it might be wimpy for me to be into a romance story but the way Sparks writes in this novel just wouldn't let me put this book down. Truly a great romance story.
carolina (04/23/07)

the resuce
One of the greatest books from sparks. I fell in love with it .It was impossible to put down. Couldn't ask more from a book.
Mallory (01/08/06)

I think this book is his best. It brought a tear to my eye when I read it, and I couldnt put it down throughout the entire book.

• Book Jacket: Hag-Seed
    by Margaret Atwood
    There's a scene in The Tempest that many critics have concluded is indicative of Shakespeare&#...
  • Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.