Reader reviews and comments on Joey Pigza Loses Control, plus links to write your own review.

Joey Pigza Loses Control

by Jack Gantos

Joey Pigza Loses Control

Sep 2000, 208 pages
    Mar 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Joey Pigza Loses Control

Sabrina McNally (02/19/03)

This book was very funny. I feel it depected a child with ADHD to a T.
Anonymous (01/15/03)

Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key was one of the best books I've ever read. It was hiliarious and I wanted to read it forever.I'm glad you wrote that book because most books bore me to death. This book inspired me to read more because you can experience life through a book. I also read the sequel Joey Pigza Loses Control (that was an excellent book too). I hope you write more Joey Pigza books because they're so awesome!!!
charlie (01/06/03)

it was so stupid and the most dumb book ever written why did you waste your time/
Michelle (09/05/02)

I THINK ITS A GREAT BOOK I REALLY LIKED IT. IT WAS SO COOL
Tessa Tacasa (05/30/02)

This was a great book! Joey is a really moving and interesting character
An eigth grader (05/28/02)

This book is a great book, Jack Gantos is able to mix humor and real life together very well, This is a laugh out loud book, almost as good as the first joey P book, but no where near the Jack Henry series.
Theo Bhagyam (05/09/02)

I thought that this was a good book..............As to an earlier comment I think that this was one of his times......It is a touching story about a kid that has ADD.....I real Pickeruper and dont stop....
Bob (05/01/02)

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review